|I'm sorry sir that this is the third time you've had to come back to the reception desk today. Hopefully you shouldn't have any problems any more with this card.|
They want a locking solution that doesn't involve replacing their existing locks.
- 2. They don’t want to install RFID smartcard solution.
- 3. They don’t want keypad/codepad locks
- 4. They want smartphone self check-in, and smartphone opening, but they want other options too. Getting out from behind the desk to interact with guests face to face when check-in would be nice too – ie check-in on a tablet.
- 5. They want to hold onto their existing Property Management Software, and their existing management practices.
- If they have to install new locks or new hardware, they want something that is really easy to install.