1. Guests want it.
|Hilton wants to offer a choice for its guests to self check-in|
2. You can push relevant content to your guests anytime through the keyless check-in app.
|Please guest, book a day tour with us that we have an affiliate commission with.|
3. You'll never have to pay for a locksmith to come out and change a lock ever again if a guest loses a metal key.
|Say goodbye to locksmiths and their fees.|
4. Save money by not having to pay a 'after hours/night check-in service'
|Welcome to the insecure and inconvenient nineteen seventies.|
5. Accept last minute bookings and walk-in's after hours
6.Capture and retain data on your guest
|Say good bye to these inefficient forms|
7. Say goodbye to demagnetising keycards
|Damn it! Red light, locked out. NOT AGAIN!|
|Stand out from the crowd|
9. Interfaces to other concierge like services and room controls for energy efficiencies
10. Pre-sell in bulk to hotel wholesalers
|Why are they waiting? - Pilots and airline hosts after long flights have to sit around and wait to check-in to hotels.|
11. Pay less commissions to Online Travel Agencies and create loyalties
|Less of this?|
12. Increase bookings at the Online Travel Agencies
|Smartlocks and smart app can come together with other online services for hotels including OTA's to enable a smart check-in.|
13. Avoid negative Trip Advisor reviews
14. Key Management becomes a breeze
|Cloudy with a chance of metal keys going missing.|